The Ghana Music Awards UK is an Awards program providing the platform to showcase the Dynamism, Creativity and vibrant Ghanaian Culture through a night of Arts and Entertainment.
The Awards Scheme also recognises and celebrates the achievements of Ghanaian Artists. This event will bring together many industry leaders in business, finance, entertainment and the government along with VIPs and celebrities for an evening of Celebration of Music of Ghanaian and African Heritage within the UK.
Ghana Music Awards UK (GMAUK) is one of the most prestigious events supporting and celebrating music of African Diaspora, Arts, Entertainment and Culture. Our events have been previously covered by the press, receiving coverage from ABN TV, TV3, Joy News, Multimedia, The Voice Newspaper, Flash Africa etc.
Sponsorships is one of the most effective ways of Brand Promotion.
Connect with innovative leaders in Business, Arts & Entertainment
The Awards offers enormous branding, sponsorship and marketing opportunities including:
- Photo opportunity with celebrities
- VIP tickets to the event –Including backstage access. Access to celebrity images
- Page Advert Event Program for the night
- Opportunity to present an award on the night
- Category exclusivity
- Exclusive Back Stage Interviews with Selected GMAUK Media Partners
- Company advert to be aired on Awards night
- Your brand aired across TV Platforms DSTV Channel 279, Go TV channel 172, Ghana television Network TV 3, GNTV Sky Channel 291 London (Europe), Planet Tv (South Africa), DSTV Channel 328, Go TV channel 73 & 160 (East, West, South and Central Africa)
- Prime time Speaking Slot at the opportunity at The Ghana Music Awards Ceremony in London
- Complimentary Accommodation * Subject to Sponsorship Package
- Complimentary Chauffeur Service
- Insert of Brand Samples / marketing materials in VIP Goodie Backs
- Dedicated exhibition space for brand positioning, advertising and promoting brand via marketing materials or samples and company banner/s on red carpet area
To discuss sponsorship or for a proposal, please contact us (UK) 07883 188 058 (GHANA) 0243414732
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org